Saturday, June 23, 2012

Restaurant Le Kactus

The first time I visited Congo I was asked if I wanted take-away for lunch. I didn't expect much, but the menu that was presented to me didn't look too French, so I ordered a hamburger and chips. My sister-in-law that time was very much into McDonald's burgers and thought there wasn't anything better. When I received my burger from Le Kactus I was very surprised and rather pleased, I actually send her a picture and told her that I have just discovered the best hamburger...and this was in Congo. Since that day I have ordered many meals at Le Kactus and has never been disappointed. After many years the restaurant still exists and is probably one of the more famous restaurants in Pointe-Noire. If you ever visit Pointe-Noire, do check it out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment