Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Breakdown


Let's face it, taking shots with a drone is very similar to taking shots with any other camera. Flying your camera to the point where you want to take that shot is slightly more of a challenge, especially if your subject is moving as well. But as they say, practice makes perfect....after many attempts I guess.
I'm still not near perfect when it gets to catching a surfer on a wave and getting the background that I had in mind in, but I am slowly getting there. The composition is not always the way I want it and I am surprised at how fast a wave is moving when you are waiting for a surfer to take that wave. Positioning your drone at the right spot is not always that simple, especially not if the surfer has the option to go left or right. I usually end up with a surfer in the bottom corner just about to leave the frame. You have to be quick on the controls which is up, down left, right, forward, backwards...and then you have to think about composition and pressing the button. To me it sounds like multitasking and we know how men are when it comes to multitasking.
I have to say that it is so much fun and getting on picture is rewarding enough for me at this stage. Here are two shots from Doodles again.....

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete